Want more personal and confidential? very cheap and not outdated? Try sending wedding invitations through online media, sending a wedding invitation through email might seem impersonal, it’s possible to personalize evites to such a degree that they can look just as good or better than their paper counterparts. There are many advantages to send wedding invitations online. What’s more, having the invitation sent via email ensures guests will not lose their hard copy, plus you’ll save money on the printing and postage in the process.
The steps that will prepare the invitation we send via email.
1. Prepare a list of emails to your wedding guest. Create a guest list for your wedding, do not forget to ask for their email address. Ask for some help from friends to make the guest list. Make sure all addresses are correct to ensure no one misses out on the official invite.
2. Look for an online invitation site, or the wedding invitation company that provides online services for coordinating wedding invitations via email. Other online invitation companies, such as Pingg, exist and provide an increasing variety of choices in sending out online invitations. They must have experience and a broad range of wedding invitations shipping.
3. Choose the design, templates, and themes. The site you select must have a lot of references to design wedding invitations, You will see a list of images that show you what the invitation will look like. Browse through these, clicking on the different images that interest you until you select your favorite. Select the option for RSVP on the invitation site. Doing so allows guests to respond immediately, enabling you to keep an accurate count.
4. Do not forget to fill in the details of wedding invitations to be sent, Prepare the title, and a name for your wedding. In addition, important data that will prepare you enter into an online wedding invitation.
5. For additional information, you can add pictures, videos and other music files that will make your invitation to be more complete.
source pict : send email
Filed under: Wedding Invitation Ideas