You must learn the use of the word on the wedding invitations, you must understand how to make the word become more relaxed, be more formal and full of words with respect. Sample wedding invitations are already exist can help you on how to make words and sentences in your invitation. Tutorials or tips you have learned to make wedding invitations.
1. Use capital letters to show our respect to the invited guests.
2. Learn tatak location of words, whether the writing is in conformity with the correct language.
3. Do not use abbreviations that confuse, check the address and title. The correct home addresses will facilitate sending invitations, writing his name will make other people feel respected.
4. Use a regular font letters, do not use an elaborate letter to be read.
5. Do not forget to give the prayer, poetry and a thank you.
6. Check out all the writing, page after page, sheet after sheet, it is to be repaired since the beginning of creation.
7. Sentences must be in accordance with the marriage, much less true wedding invitations, a lack of some components will make your invitation letter to be nothing special.
Source : http://omurtlak7.bloguez.com/
Filed under: Wedding Invitations Wording
It’s complicated if you must arrange the words for wedding invitations, especially if you want to create invitations that are different or unique, every word you have to set up correctly. After the invitation template is finished, you must include the word, you also have to write your name, address, title, poem or prayer.
Tips for preparing a wedding invitation words, the tips I found in magazines, I then look for other references through the internet.
1. First, you must choose the words that are easy to understand, not complicated and do not have a sense of confusion.
2. Second, you must choose the correct letter fonts, clear writing with a size standard.
3. Ask for help from someone who was good at writing poems, stories and letters.
4. Discuss with your partner, select the word that you think is suitable for all guests.
5. Note the size you use, use capital letters to write the main sentence.
6. Do not forget to slip prayer and said thank you on your wedding invitation.
s0urce : http://invitesgalore.blogspot.com
Filed under: Cheap Wedding Invitations, Free Wedding Invitation, Wedding Invitation Design, Wedding Invitation Ideas, Wedding Invitation Samples, Wedding Invitations Cards, Wedding Invitations Wording